Saturday 25 May 2013

Way to Rothang Pass: It was at the time of my summer training me & my pals (Nitish Kumar, Shantanu Ghosal & Ranjan Singh ) made a plan to visit one of the highest pass of Northern India...it was really a very beautiful place. 



Mandala Top,Dirang, West Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh...My Native...:) Those who one to explore true natural beauty  should  visit such a great place... 




Ancient Ahom Symbol The Flying Dragon at Shivsagar, Assam.



Guru Shikar, Mt. Abu, Rajasthan



Floor Mill at Dirang Basti, West Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh, one of the ancient technology used in my Village.


Ziro,Lower Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh. 



Gyakar Sinyi (Ganga) Lake, Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh.



Thar Desert, Rajasthan, for this snap appropriate timing & angle plays a great role...




Rothang Pass,Himachal Pradesh.



Jal Mahal, Rajasthan



Jantar Mantar,Rajasthan: The two guys are Pauduwa Elunglung(with bag ) & Gyati Tai (in black) the place was awesome...:) Although there was a guide who explained us how this structures work... Bt frankly speaking, I really didn't catch all that nerdy stuff behind it....:) I just wanted to enjoy that moment & took some beautiful snaps, which is my zone of interest ..;)



Zero Point, West Kameng, Distt. Arunachal Pradesh



River Biyaj at Manali, Himachal Pradesh



Above Guwahati: The Flight Crew member didn't allowed me to use my camera...however I managed to get this Snap....why  there are so many rules every where.....:(



Rothang Top:13,054 ft those who really like advanture & natural beauty should visit this place... 




Palace Corridor, Shivsagar, Assam 




Wall Painting at Jodhpur Palace,Rajasthan




Ajmer Fort,Rajasthan:



Ajmer Fort,Rajasthan:


Ajmer Fort,Rajasthan:



 Ajmer Fort, Rajasthan:


Kalang Ghar, Shivsagar,Assam:



Shimla,Himachal Pradesh:



Application of Rule of Third:







Way to Rothang Pass, Himachal Pradesh:



Shivsagar,Assam



At Bihu in Rong-ghar, Shivsagar,Assam: It is a kind of musical instrument made from long Bamboo...




No comments:

Post a Comment